Job Title: Commercial Union Siding Installer
Reports To: Site Foreman
Nordstrom Metal is a Minnesota-based, privately owned company specializing in fabricating, designing, and installing architectural metal surfaces. Nordstrom’s work has been installed on a variety of buildings across the Midwest and beyond. Nordstrom Metal has earned a reputation for producing quality materials, maintaining install schedules, and providing architectural metal within budget. Our team comprises talented fabricators, installers, project managers, estimators, and leaders passionate about what they do and understand the value of relationships with construction partners in the AEC industry. As a company, Nordstrom Metal is an inclusive, family-oriented company that values teamwork, honesty, integrity, work-life balance, and having fun! We are looking for eager, qualified, self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Are you interested in construction and further developing your career as a skilled Commercial Siding Installer in a recession-resistant industry? Do you want to join a respected team where you will be appreciated and have opportunities for advancement? If so, read on!
Nordstrom Metal has a current opening for a full-time Commercial Siding Installer. This position will work closely with the Site Foreman and our commercial installation team to install various types of metal and fiber cement siding on commercial buildings. Our siding installers are responsible for installing siding products to the exterior of residential and commercial buildings.
- Use of boom lifts to install metal and or other types of architectural panels to the exterior of buildings
- Work side-by-side with our commercial install crew to plan, measure, cut, and install metal or similar type architectural panel
- Must be able to read/use tape measures and to interpret blueprints and project plans
- Cut and trim material to size and shape to fit using shears (powered or hand-operated), saws, and utility knifes
- 1-4 years of commercial installation experience
- Ability to lift heavy materials and tools, such as nail guns, hammers, and sheathing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- OSHA certification and commitment to construction safety
- Knowledge of building codes
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why Choose Nordstrom Metal?
We provide great benefits to our team including medical, dental, and vision, and generous paid-time-off. In addition;
- Support CE and continuous professional development
- Come work for an inclusive, family-oriented company that values teamwork, honesty, integrity, work-life balance, and having fun!